[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Authentication issues. (User null is NOT authenticated)

apwalker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 05:13:39 EDT 2008

It's looks like a security config issue on the JMS Sender side.

Can you post the code you are using to send the message. Also what ConnectionFactory are you using. If you everything is running in the same JVM you should be usng java:/ConnectionFactory instead of ConnectionFactory when looking them up in JNDI. I say that because from the logs I'm seeing the  bi-socket in the remoting layer. So I'm pretty sure your doing the lookup using ... initialContext.lookup("ConnectionFactory")  ...

Are you using something like

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143088#4143088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143088