[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message delivery delay > 30 sec sometimes

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 10:08:17 EDT 2008

"bodrin" wrote : Ok, this sounds logical, but the problem is that there is nothing killed and no connection is lost. Except if someone else tries to consume messages from my queue, but always rejects them and then I receive them.
  | Because I always receive the message I sent, but once it is immediate and other time is with a delay.
  |
  | Is there a way to track which client is with
  |
  |   | client 4sg1e4f-7tkxjl-feskzgma-1-feskzh69-d, jmsClientID=a-8tgzksef-1-amgzksef-ljxkt7-f4e1gs4
  |   |

  | .. to extract this info somehow from the connection object or some jboss specific way at the client side ?

The first part is org.jboss.jms.client.container.JMSClientVMIdentifier.instance

The second part, inside the JBossConnection, you will find a JBossRemote.Client. That ID will be one of the IDs inside Remote. (The invoker inside the remote object).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143193#4143193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143193