[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problem when deploying portlet

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 11:37:55 EDT 2008

Because you did not post your portlet-instances.xml file and portlet.xml file, I can only guess, but I would say that in portlet-instances.xml you have:

<instance>
  |    <instance-id>PreventionsInstance</instance-id>
  |    <portlet-ref>PreventionPortlet.preventions</portlet-ref>
  | </instance>

while in portal.xml you have:

<portlet-name>PreventionPortlet</portlet-name>

You should have instead:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143224#4143224

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143224