[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to inject an object to the portlet scope?

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 12:24:12 EDT 2008

in JBoss Portal 2.7 you will be able to use portlet filters defined by JSR 286 to achieve that result.

Meanwhile a way that may work is to use a servlet filter in your application and configure it using dispatcher tag such as:

<filter-mapping>
  |    <filter-name>MyFilter</filter-name>
  |    <url-pattern>/jbossportlet</url-pattern>
  |    <dispatcher>INCLUDE</dispatcher>
  | </filter-mapping>

I think this should work but I have not tested it. The "/jbossportlet" url pattern is the special servlet injected at runtime in the portlet application to make the portlet container dispatch in the war file containing your portlets.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143244#4143244

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143244