[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Config Portal SSO With CAS Successfully, But Wrong Charset

IceCraft do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 00:01:01 EDT 2008

Hi,
   I am using jbp2.6.4 for my portal system, and I have config sso with cas successfully.
   When I only used jbp without cas, there is not any problem. I can input chinese in user's firstname/lastname or new dashboard name, the database saved the record correctly and the portal worked very well.
   When I config sso with cas, portal worked very well. But when I input chinese in user info page and dashboard configration page, the database saved wrong characters, and the portal page show wrong characters.
   Like this:你好  >  ä½ å¥½
   How can I fix this problem? Please help me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143339#4143339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143339