[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Deploying Seam (Servers and Runtimes)

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 00:30:39 EDT 2008

Hi redbird,

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time deploying, that is definitly not the intention nor what we normally hear users having problems with.

Eclipse WTP 2.0.1 is available here http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R2.0/R-2.0.1-20070926042742/ if you want to give it a try.

But the more I think of it I believe you are bumping into some kind of bug for the deploy only server that we still need to identify.

Before you leave screaming away could you at least try the "normal" AS adapter provided from Red Hat to see if they work as expected for you ?

Yes, these will start and stop the server for you but just to check what we are dealing with here...e.g. if that also fails for you there is some special condition in your setup that we need to figure out what is causing it and if it does not fail we know it must be something in the deploy only server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143344#4143344

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143344