[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Recommended testing framework

sjalv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 05:58:43 EDT 2008

I already posted a question regarding this in the beginners section, until I found this thread.

Adam, if you're still around, could you tell a bit more specifically how your solution was put together? We've been using embedded JBoss for unit testing so far, but now we are trying to get rid of it.

Other solutions would be welcome as well. As Adam pointed out, it seems that JUnitEE is a dead project nowadays. I have found Cactus too, but haven't really checked it out yet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143409#4143409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143409