[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Resource adaptor and clustered connection factories

sameuh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 10:59:35 EDT 2008

I opened a new thread because it is another issue.
I use 2 connection factories : one which is clustered and one which is not.
=> I need 2 provider loader and 2 JMS XA Resource adapter.

I'm wondering if the createConnection() on the ConnectionFactory provided by JMS-RA will have the same effect (roundrobin) as the createConnection() on the ConnectionFactory provided by a jndi lookup.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143460#4143460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143460