[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Referenced datasource not found with JBoss 5.0 (Beta4)

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 15:51:03 EDT 2008

Let me see if I understand this correctly. You have a data source named "java:/app/datasource", and the code to open the data source thinks that it is named "java:comp/env/app-specific/datasource"?

Maybe the person who wrote the *-ds.xml file should get together with the person who wrote the Java code and agree to use the same name. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143531#4143531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143531