[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - newbie - how to set parent state from child fork flow

nathancoast do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 17:07:49 EDT 2008

Hi, I've been playing with various permutations of a workflow but can't seem to model one that solves my problem.  Basically newbie doesn't know how to model properly.

Basic approve or reject workflow with multiple approvers.  Each approval occurs in parallel in a forked wokflow.  If any approver rejects, the parent should move to a rejected state.  If all of the approvers approve then the parent moves to an approved join state.

The approved join works as expected, however the reject flow isn't working as I'd expect.

Will I have to do this programmatically or can this be done declaratively from process.xml?

thanks in advance,
Nathan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143549#4143549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143549