[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Xforms and Jbpm

brca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 13 17:03:23 EDT 2008

Hello 2 all!

I'm working on my master project on xforms. I got to use xforms with jbpm and exist native xml database.

Is there any way to open xforms with jbpm server. I don't need variable mappings. I just want to open xform page when viewing the task. Later on submission I will send generated xml document.

I try with iframe, object, javascript (I try to read xform page and put xform model in head of task.jsf and xform view in body)  but nothing didn't work. When using iframe firefox doesn't display page in iframe, it ask me what to do with xhtml document.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143738#4143738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143738