[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Importance of M-Bean architecuture

praveenas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 14 03:51:41 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am implementing clustering for the first time.

I have run Apache (httpd 2.0.63) server for clustering jboss-4.2.2.GA. Currently I am running Jboss on only one machiene. I could run the war file on Jboss well, with url: http://10.20.220.15:9999/casper-2.1/app
And I could see the same output when running Apache too.. with the url : http://10.20.220.15/casper-2.1/app.

Please let me know the importance of using apache server and how is it being useful. Let me know how to achieve best clustering support with Jboss and how?
Also, the importance of M-Bean architecuture while clustering.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143785#4143785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143785