[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - HOW TO DISABLE HTTP SERVER PROXY CACHE IN JBOSS

ashishagupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 14 04:27:00 EDT 2008

I am using JBoss in a private network. Some of my application requests are routed to Internet through my Gateway which then passes through our HTTP Proxy to the internet. HTTP requests to other machines in private network works fine till any of my application accesses internet through HTTP Proxy. Once it hits the HTTP Proxy, thereafter any http request from jboss, by default, gets forwarded to HTTP Proxy (got to know from ethereal logs).

Ideally it should have been routed inside my private network itself. Since the destined machine address is not resolvable by our HTTP Proxy, connection eventually times out. I understand this behavior is due to some caching of HTTP Proxy details in JBoss (hope am not wrong here itself).

I did some dig around in disabling cache but of no help. Can some one please let me know how to disable caching of proxy details in jboss?

Sincerely appreciate your response.

regards,
Ashish

Note: I cannot put entries in my HTTP Proxy to route back as it is not under my control. Therefore, I should restrict on JBoss itself from forwarding requests to the proxy unless only it needs to go out to internet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143803#4143803

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143803