[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problem when deploying Portlet in JBoss Portal

bentabol do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 14 09:03:43 EDT 2008

I think these are the answers to my questions:

"bentabol" wrote :
  | 1. When using JSFRI portlet, that library should be in the WEB-INF of the portlet or in the server?

In the WEB-INF of the application. Am I wrong?

"bentabol" wrote :
  | 2. Do I need to have portletbridge in order to work with any of the technologies (JSFRI or myfaces)?

Only for Rich Faces.

Anyway I still have problems when developing JSFMyFaces Portlet. These are the libraries I have in the WEB-INF\lib folder of the application:

commons-beanutils
commons-digester
commons-el
commons-lang
myfaces-api
myfaces-impl

Are any missing? Should I add them to the \lib of the server?

Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143879#4143879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143879