[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Query certain processes for tasks

twiceknightly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 14 09:46:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

I need to be able to get all of the open tasks, assigned to users whos id's are supplied in a list list, for a number of specified processInstances.  Therefore I will pass in a list of user ids and a list of processInstances.

Does anyone know what the hibernate query for that will look like to do that?  I'm not really familiar with hibernate.  I did put the following query together, in my version of the hibernate.queries.hbm.xml file, to get all open tasks for a list of users.  I just need to be able to do it for a number of processInstances.  Can I do this in a single query?

thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143906#4143906

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143906