[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Referenced datasource not found with JBoss 5.0 (Beta4)

depryf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 14 11:48:03 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | Just to verify this, you can lookup the datasource "java:comp/env/app-specific/datasource" directly in the init method of the startup servlet. I believe you should be able to successfully get the datasource.

I verified this and it worked like you expected it.

I am going to try to add the references in the EJB context. This is not very simple because we don't currently have a ejb-jar.xml or jboss.xml file; we only use annotations to define our session beans. I can easily add those files, but I have to define every single EJB since they all access our database (and there are many of them). So it's kind of a pain. But I will work on that soon.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143977#4143977

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143977