[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Server problem alerts

chakrijboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 15 03:03:21 EDT 2008

Hi friends, i am new this forum and i am using jboss4.0.2 application server. i deployed one ejb3.0 application. but some times it throws exceptions like mysql problem, nested exceptions, socket exceptions and all.

But, my requirement is how to detect these alerts and send emails or sms to my mail id or phone number. presently i had sms code to send using comports and mail server code to send mails in java.

how to create alerts when the server has problems.
please tell if u know ok thank you, bye.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144133#4144133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144133