[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MQ migration help

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 15 18:22:28 EDT 2008

I don't know how that's on the JEMS installer.

I believe the JEMS installer will only install the JBossMQ? I remember we talking about possibly having the installer replacing JBossMessaging automatically for us, but I don't think that ever happened.

If it did actually, you should be careful as it will be probably an old version.

So.. I don't know if you will have the alternative files on the JEMS installer, but you will for sure find them on the latest downloads:

http://www.jboss.org/jbossmessaging/downloads/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144349#4144349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144349