[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: About assignement

aalbizu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 02:36:13 EDT 2008

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I'm not really too much into programming, I just want to develop someting simple with usefull for an NGO. So, is there any informaton regarding how to adapt the jbpm console? Otherwise I could donwload the fixed versión from CVS but how I'm supossed to do that? wich are the files I should download, I see there are so many folders and I don't really know what to do. Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144380#4144380

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144380