[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: problem with calling ssl web service

rapowder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 04:13:14 EDT 2008

hugo_th02 how did you manage to configure an ssl webservice?
I tried to edit the jboss-beans.xml file at the following lines

<property name="webServiceHost">${jboss.bind.address}</property>
  | <property name="alwaysModifySOAPAddress">true</property>
  | <property name="webServiceSecurePort">8443</property>
  | <property name="webServicePort">8080</property>

in any way, but my WSDL file always generates a sop:adress in http

<service name="MyWebServiceBeanService">
  |   <port binding="tns:MyWebServiceBeanBinding" name="MyWebServiceBeanPort">
  |      <soap:address location="http://my_host_name:8080/MyWebServiceBean"/>
  |    </port>
  | </service>

I'd actually like to have