[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustered server preference

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 10:41:31 EDT 2008

"chip_schoch" wrote : By the way.

  | From the JBoss Messaging Documentation 3.1

There is no such thing as JBoss Messaging Documentation 3.1. Maybe you are from the future? :-) (eh eh... just kidding!)

I believe you are confusing JBossMQ with JBossMessaging docs.

The only docs I'm aware for JBossMessaging is the ones deployed at our project page. You should be using 1.4.0.SP3 if you are under JBoss 4.2.X, or 1.4.1 if you are planning to use JBoss5:

http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossmessaging/freezone/docs/userguide-1.4.0.SP3/html_single/index.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144512#4144512

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144512