[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: how to create new user for durable topic subscriber lik

arvind_agg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 11:07:19 EDT 2008

For creating a new user for durable subscriber I had to make some changes in 'hsqldb-jdbc-state-service.xml' (default/deplo/jms). If you have not made any changes for the db to maintian state then you can add a new user by adding below mentioned statements.

POPULATE.TABLES.15 = INSERT INTO JMS_USERS (USERID, PASSWD) VALUES ('scott', 'tiger')
	POPULATE.TABLES.16 = INSERT INTO JMS_ROLES (ROLEID, USERID) VALUES ('scott','guest')
      POPULATE.TABLES.17 = INSERT INTO JMS_ROLES (ROLEID, USERID) VALUES ('subscriber','scott')
      POPULATE.TABLES.18 = INSERT INTO JMS_ROLES (ROLEID, USERID) VALUES ('publisher','scott')
	POPULATE.TABLES.19 = INSERT INTO JMS_ROLES (ROLEID, USERID) VALUES ('durpublisher','scott'

You can substitue scott/tiger with your username and pwd. Atleast this does works for me.

-Arvind

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144529#4144529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144529