[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Cannot extract schema definition? [FIXED]

bsheward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 15:16:05 EDT 2008

OK, I figured out the problem, it was because there was a "?" in the URL, which wasn't translated into something that the Windows Filesystem could cope with.

I fixed the problem by making the highlighted changes to getSchemaTempFile() in org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.xsd.SchemaUtils:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144624#4144624

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144624