[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - TomcatClusteringCache Integration with CAS

smarshal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 17:55:11 EDT 2008

We are implementing CAS 3.2.1 into a JBOSS 4.0.2 server and we want to cluster the ticket registry.

The documentation I find online is all about about clustering using Tomcat alone and creating your own TreeCache.
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASUM/Clustering+CAS

Is there a way I can get CAS to use the integrated TomcatClusteringCache within Jboss?  It seems like it would be wiser to use that cache vs. creating a new one on your.  I am have troubles finding how to configure CAS to do this.

thanks for any help correcting my mistakes or guiding me in a better direction.

- SM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144653#4144653

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144653