[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - No JNDIView MBean when installing from JEMS 1.2.1 Installer

tnine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 23:26:54 EDT 2008

Hi all,
  I'm using the jems installer verion 1.2.1.CR4 to install a stripped down version of the "all" server.  Basically I'm removing a lot of services as I only need EJB, EJB3, clustering, and Messaging.  However, when I view the jmx-console, the JNDIView Mbean is not present.  If I accept the defaults and leave everything checked in the all configuration and install a new server, it does not appear either.  I only get it when I download 4.2.2 GA distribution and run it.  Is this mbean missing from the JEMS installer, or did I just miss a step during the installation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144698#4144698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144698