[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem consuming .net webservice with jbossws-3.0.1-nat

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 17 10:37:56 EDT 2008

"claudio_br" wrote : Completing the my last post, I am using a Windows machine and you a Unix machine. The default file-encoding are different. Because of this you can got error 500.
  | Please read my last post too.
  | Thanks
I don't think the problem is related to unix vs. windows.
Maybe it's related to the machine default encoding.
Please, try to specify -Dfile.encoding=utf-8 on client side when executing the client via java command

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144883#4144883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144883