[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Q

tnine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 18 01:20:22 EDT 2008

Thank you for all your help. I got everything running by importing the jars you listed from my server into my Jboss server lib into my maven repository.  I also fixed my client connectivity issue by upgrading to Spring 2.5.3, and using the org.springframework.jms.connection.CachingConnectionFactory to create and pool the same number of JMS connections as partition readers.  Doing this greatly increases my performance.  Running my client and JBoss on my dual processor machine, I can now queue around 1000 messages a minute, give or take a few depending on the size.  I deployed this to our blade clusters and I had nearly an exponential increase in processing speed as I add new Messaging nodes.  With the POJO read process on its own blade, and 2 JBoss nodes on a blade each, I can queue almost 3000 messages per minute!  In our previous implementation with MQ, we could only get 500 a minute!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145037#4145037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145037