[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Referencing JSF components from Javascript in JPDL forms

luiseterc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 18 06:29:11 EDT 2008

Ok, but I'm posting the issue in this forum because I'm trying to tweak the xhtml forms provided with jBPM console, that is:

  |       xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
  |       xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"
  |       xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
  |       xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
  |       xmlns:tf="http://jbpm.org/jsf/tf"
  |       xmlns:jbpm="http://jbpm.org/jsf"
  |       xmlns:a4j="http://richfaces.org/a4j"     xmlns:rich="http://richfaces.org/rich"
  | 	  >
  |
  |   <ui:component>
  |
  |     <jbpm:dataform>
  |
  |       <f:facet name="header">
  |         <h:outputText value="#{taskName}"/>
  |       </f:facet>
  |
  |     <jbpm:datacell>
  |       <f:facet name="header">
  |           <h:outputText value="New Topic name:"/>
  |       </f:facet>
  |
  |        <h:selectOneMenu value="#{ChooseTopicBean.value}" styleClass="combobox">
  |           <a4j:support event="onchange" reRender="inputTopic" />
  |           <f:selectItems id="yourItemId"  value="#{ChooseTopicBean.items}"/>
  |        </h:selectOneMenu>
  | 	</jbpm:datacell>
  |
  | 	      <!-- TASKFORM ROWS -->
  |     <jbpm:datacell>
  |       <f:facet name="header">
  |         <h:outputText id="out" value="Topic name:"/>
  |       </f:facet>
  |       <h:inputText id="inputTopic" value="#{ChooseTopicBean.value}" />
  |     </jbpm:datacell>
  |

  |       <jbpm:datacell>
  |         <f:facet name="header">
  |           <h:outputText value="Actions"/>
  |         </f:facet>
  |         <!-- TASKFORM BUTTONS -->
  |       <tf:saveButton value="Save"/>
  |       <tf:cancelButton value="Cancel"/>
  |       <tf:transitionButton transition="Configure SeedDiscovery" value="Configure SeedDiscovery"/>
  |       </jbpm:datacell>
  |
  |     </jbpm:dataform>
  |
  |   </ui:component>

as you can see, I have no <f:form> tag. I've tried with

<ui:component id="myform">

and

<jbpm:dataform id="myform">

but the latter turned out to be the data table. So, the html  tags are generated automatically. How could I get my goal?

BTW, where can I find the Tag library documentation of jBPM JSF tags?

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145109#4145109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145109