[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MQ migration help

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 18 08:52:44 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I can queue almost 3000 messages per minute!

That's great!

I should wait to tell you this.. but I can't wait! :-) We are working on JBM2, and on my poor Linux Laptop, using native LibAIO I'm doing 25000 persistent messages / second, on a size of 1K each one, which is pretty much my disk limit. We are now setting up a bigger hardware to do more tests. JBM 2 will rock in performance! :-)

Regarding the DLQ, have you configured the DLQ attributes? (MaxDeliveryAttempts, RedeliveryDelay and others things like that?)

Default configs at:
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossmessaging/freezone/docs/userguide-1.4.1.Beta1/html_single/index.html

Also, look at queue configs at:
6.7.2.1.3. DLQ,