[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Expended war for external URLs

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 18 15:07:22 EDT 2008

Are you sure you posted the jbossas version correctly? 4.3? Not 4.2.x? I have tried this on 4.2.x and if I recall correctly it worked for me. I also tried on 5.0 beta 4 and the expanded directories do not work there (I posted about this some time ago).

The 4.3 version is available only from the support web site. If you are really using 4.3, I will try with that and let you know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145236#4145236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145236