[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MQ migration help

tnine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 18 15:33:16 EDT 2008

Great!  I'm looking forward to deploying it.  Check out the 2 queue definitions in my last post, StatementInput and StatementOutput.  Statement output never fails, it just dumps data to disk, so I'm not worried that worried about its DLQ.  In the event of a read failure, the program halts immediately.  However I have defined its DLQ as StatementDLQ just to be safe.  In regards to my StatementInput Queue, I set the DLQ to StatementDLQ, and set the MaxDeliveryAttempts to 2 since I don't want 10 retries.  If the delivery off of StatementInput fails once, it will most likely fail the second time.  I don't want the messages to expire, so I didn't set the ExpiryQueue property. I followed  the configuration examples in the destinations-service.xml file.  Did I configure the DLQ attributes incorrectly?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145253#4145253

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145253