[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Getting Log4j configured for an EAR: DLQHandler NullPoin

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 19 03:08:34 EDT 2008

Which version of JBoss and Java do you use?

anonymous wrote : However, once I define the loader-repository, my EJB 2.0 MDB fails to deploy

Are you sure that this is the reason why your EJB2.0 fails to deploy? The log message does not show any "ERROR" messages. Those are just "DEBUG" messages. Do you have any other exception stacktrace in the logs? If yes, then post them here. Also, what do you see on the console when you deploy the application? Any errors?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145289#4145289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145289