[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal LDAP integration problems

juhani_g do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 21 03:31:58 EDT 2008

"bdaw" wrote : I improved the code a bit and with my test number of open connections always remains low and related to poolingMaxsize. Could you try it out?
  | http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/portal/modules/identity/branches/JBP_IDENTITY_BRANCH_1_0/

Ok I'll give it a try soon. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to dig in to this more. I got it working with my patch well enough for the time being...

"bdaw" wrote : btw. I'm not sure your take on TIME_WAIT is correct. Creating a connection is costly so keeping the pool of open ones and reuse gives performance gain.

Yes, I got the TIME_WAIT thing wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145382#4145382

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145382