[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Importance of M-Bean architecuture

praveenas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 21 05:53:18 EDT 2008

 Yes, HA is also an essential feature for us and so we approched clustering. Please finalise the option which suits best for my requirement. Basically clustering support will be seen benificiery once the product is under production. So, up to me the second option(alternate ports for each instance of JBoss AS) is not suitable option according to the document, http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/ConfiguringMultipleJBossInstancesOnOneMachine
                             I would be very happy, if you find some time to reply me at the earliest.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145421#4145421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145421