[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlets: Partial Refresh

pshaktig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 21 06:07:17 EDT 2008

Hi all,

This is query regarding partial refresh on JBoss portal. I have three portlets on a page. Whenever I perform action in portlet-1 processAction() of portlet-1 is invoked and then deView of portlet-2 and portlet-3.

I read through partial refresh section of JBoss reference guide and enabled partial refresh for portlet-2 but to no avail. Both the portlets 2 and 3 are refreshed when I perform a submit in portlet-1.

Please provide some code or configuration required in JBoss or some article through which I can achieve desired affect.

Thanks in advance.
Shakti

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145429#4145429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145429