[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem re-deploying war inside ear

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 21 06:27:13 EDT 2008

I use Windows and unfortunately i can't try out the same scenario on Windows because of the EAR file being locked (which is a different issue all together). I tried this with exploded deployment on Windows. Works fine for me. In your case, do you see that the war is undeployed when you are redeploying the application? A log like this:

15:41:12,462 INFO  [TomcatDeployment] undeploy, ctxPath=/myApp, vfsUrl=myApp.ear/myapp.war

Do you have any classloader isolations enabled on your EAR or WAR file through jboss-app.xml or jboss-web.xml?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145439#4145439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145439