[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Importance of M-Bean architecuture

praveenas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 21 09:16:33 EDT 2008

  Hi Brian Stansberry ,

                 Basically, I want to check the clustering support between different physical machines. I want to make a similar thing like a load balancer be on one machine and the application running on jboss on other machines.
                       I have followed document from jboss4-clustering, 1.5. HTTP Services. I have used apache server(httpd 2.0.63) as load balancer. But, I have not tested on multiple physical machines yet. I want to confirm with you that, will the single line in workers.properties file be sufficient to register both jboss instances to be load balanced?
                            Will 2 systems be sufficient to test the clustering feature?

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145502#4145502

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145502