[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustered server preference

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 21 13:28:57 EDT 2008

Thank you Andy and Clebert for taking the time to explain this in detail.  To reiterate, what you are saying is that if I need to have multiple consumers processing messages from a clustered queue in FIFO order, than I should have all my client consumers connect to the same node in the cluster.

I assume this means the MessageSucker will be pulling message from the nodes that have no consumers, to the node that has consumers.

Got it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145596#4145596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145596