[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClosedInterceptor ERROR

harish43 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 21 15:05:06 EDT 2008

JBM 1.4.0 SP3
JBoss 4.2.2 GA
JDK 1.5.0_06
RedHat Linux

I am getting the following error multiple times in a load test I am running.
It does not happen on every message being processed but on most of them.

ERROR [org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClosedInterceptor] ClosedInterceptor.ClientSessionDelegate[249]: method createMapMessage() did not go through, the interceptor is CLOSED.

The createMapMessage() method is being called on the QueueSession class.

There are also NullPointerExceptions happening sometimes in the call to QueueSession.createMapMessage() which tells me that the QueueSession is null for some messages (but not for others).

I am also running into memory issues after a few hours into the test.

If anyone has any ideas it will be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145622#4145622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145622