[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Cannot find jboss.sar in jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2

kodeninja do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 22 03:56:32 EDT 2008

Hi!

I have dnldd the jboss jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2. I am trying to configure it to work with MS SQL Server 2005 by following the steps mentioned in the User Guide under the section "8.1. Switching the Database Backend". Here, the document talks about a certain jbpm.sar folder under the "${JBPM_SDK_HOME}/jbpm-server/server/jbpm/deploy" folder. But in the dnldd suite, there is NO such folder.

Where can I find this folder, as without it, I cannot proceed further with the configuration? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145710#4145710

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145710