[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Can not get connection to server. Problem establishing s

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 22 08:29:42 EDT 2008

"alexsbe" wrote :

  | If I call the ejb from an application server or a java application the error is the same.
  | If I run the two serveur (tomcat on different port and jboss 4.2.2), it work propertly.
  |
  | If you need more details tell me.

I still haven't completely understood your setup.

1) Is the client that you are running on a different system?
2) Is the client running on Tomcat and the EJB deployed on JBoss?
3) Does it work if both Tomcat (client) and JBoss(EJB) are on the same machine? (I guess, that's what you meant in your comment, above).
4) Where have you placed the jndi.properties file? Are you sure it is being picked up? Can you try hard-coding the properties in the client code while doing the lookup and see if it works? Like this:

Properties props = new Properties();

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145794#4145794

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145794