[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: is it possible to force the token jump from one node to

syedtaj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 22 09:39:51 EDT 2008

Hello pieter at TA,

You are right when you say anonymous wrote : I experimented a bit and I found that I must point to the node just before the node "SectionCleanup" to get the node "SectionCleanup" executed.

I found that to jump to a node, I must go one node before, since it starts executing from the next node.

I use the following, this works as desired.

		Node n = executionContext.getProcessDefinition().getNode("SectionCleanup");
  | 		n.execute(executionContext);

Let me know if the above works for you.

Cheers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145833#4145833