[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Lookup object doesn't implement java.rmi.Remote

cristian.sostaric do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 22 14:40:27 EDT 2008

I've been working with JBoss AS 4.2.0.GA, exposing some stateless ejb and consuming it with the following code:

Remote executer = (Remote) context.lookup("MockExecuter/remote");
  | Object out = executer.getClass().getMethod("execute", String.class).invoke(executer, "");
  | assertEquals("done", out);

The reason why I use Remote instead of the bussiness interface, it's because I want to do a generic implementation for an ESB's "EBJ 3.0- Transport".

Last week, I start to do some things over JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA and I realize that the same SLSB no longer implements the Remote interface...

Is it the expected behavior, or I'm missing something?

Should I use JBossProxy instead?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145965#4145965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145965