[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Not enable JavaEE5

badhikary81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 04:40:51 EDT 2008

Hi!
I am Basudev.I am a new user.I have a problem that I can't solve the
problem. Please help me.

I want to create a enterprise application using Jboss-4.2.2-GA Server.
Then create the problem.If I create a enterprise application then Java EE
Version don't show JavaEE 5.Always show J2EE 1.4 Version.I want to use
annotation. How to enable JavaEE 5 as a Java EE Version?I have used
jdk1.6.0 and Netbean IDE6.0.1.
If I create a EJB Module then show JavaEE 5 as a Java EE Version.
But Sir I have to create a enterprise application using Jboss-4.2.2-GA
and JavaEE 5.
How to solve this problem?
plaease tell me Sir where is my fault.
Please Sir help me.I need help.