[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JOBSS Messaging POC

ssjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 08:53:11 EDT 2008

I am preparing POS for my new project. My requirement is Server/Sender will send messages to listeners/nodes (Node1, Node3, Node4, Node5), one message will reach only to one Node.

>From server (Sender) i will send message and from any node (Listener) i need to read that message.

While installing i need to fallow any different approach ?
What are the xml files i need to changes ?

PLEASE GUIDE ME WITH STEPS WHICH NEED TO FALLOW FOR THIS.

Is there any example on this, I am Referred Userguide also, i bit confused.

So Please help in initiating my POC.

with hopes

-SS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146158#4146158