[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Very Simple Swimlane......help!

francis1970 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 09:18:00 EDT 2008

Hi thanks a lot for your reply. I made confusion between Task instance and Task management Instance

Map map = arg1.getTaskMgmtInstance().getSwimlaneInstances();
  | Set set = map.keySet();
  | Iterator iter = set.iterator();
  | 	while (iter.hasNext()) {
  | 		String key = (String)iter.next();
  | 		SwimlaneInstance swim = (SwimlaneInstance)map.get(key);
  | 		 // This returns "buyer" or "seller" depending on the
  |                                 // Task
  |                                  System.out.println("name " +swim.getName());
  | 	}

Now I know in which swim lane I am swimming :-)
Thanks!
Francesco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146173#4146173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146173