[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem on transition!

simply smart1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 09:37:15 EDT 2008

hi for all,

I have created my process and generated all the Forms en XHTML, this one of my XHTML files:

  | <jbpm:dataform>
  |       <jbpm:datacell>
  |         <f:facet name="header">
  |           <h:outputText value="Pouvez vous donner un avis?"/>
  |         </f:facet>
  |         <!-- TASKFORM BUTTONS -->
  |         <tf:transitionButton transition="Possibilite de donner un avis" value="Yes"/>
  |         <tf:transitionButton transition="Impossible de donner un avis direct" value="No"/>
  |       </jbpm:datacell>
  |
  |     </jbpm:dataform>
  |
  | </ui:component>

My problem is when I click on the button 'No' I don't go to the transition "Impossible de donner un avis direct" but i go to the other transition since the first time i chose the button 'Yes'!!!!

to sum up , if i chose the first transition so any other instance will pass by this transition even if i chose an other one!!!

need help!!i don't understand where is the problem, in the generated XHTML may be!!!i don't know...

thanks for all

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146180#4146180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146180