[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: handling bulk amounts of processinstances; transaction p

jaydub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 18:07:11 EDT 2008

I guess you could call it a persistence service of sorts, although the persistence is done outside of the JBPM realm.

Yes, I do lose a bunch of functionality such as timers etc..  Those types of things would need to be built into my own application if I needed them.    The standard jBPM persistence model worked great for me as a proof-of-concept....I just had problems when I tried to ramp up the throughput, and that is what forced me to use this model.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146361#4146361

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146361