[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Problem with Quartz Scheduler Integration (JBoss AS 4.2.

aisrael do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 22:31:04 EDT 2008

Nope. quartz-1.6.0.jar is in server/default/lib.

I don't exactly know how to package the quartz.jar in my EJB JAR file (there's no "lib" directory like with WARs) and in any case, I'm just using Maven 2 to package the EJB and it doesn't include any dependencies in the JAR.

I've also tried it with the 'stock' quartz.jar (1.5.2) with the same results.

It seems to me like JBoss is associating my Job with the "jms-ra.rar" inflow resource adapter, rather than the "quartz-ra.rar" resource adapter as would be expected.

At this point, even just confirmation of whether anyone else has been able to get the example to work (or whether they're encountering the same problem) on JBoss 4.2.2 would be helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146385#4146385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146385