[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss portal features; Extendable permissions API

destructionbet4 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 07:04:59 EDT 2008

Hi, this is my first post here.

Could some one answer, what is this feature actually means?

Extendable permissions API:  Allows custom portlets permissions based on role definition.

it reference on JBoss documentation reference.
Im praktikant at one IT company in Germany, and my boss told me to review about the JBoss Portal features. Im also very new to JBoss Portal.

and another question, what is the difference between the Enterprise edition and free one? is it only the support?

Thanks for the reply.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146468#4146468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146468